Monday, May 12, 2008

Friendly Time Trial

Ever since the the first 4.2 miles of Itusi opened, I have had more people come in the shop and ask how fast I or others could ride the trail. Its a very fast place and with the Cackalacky Cup last year we learned just how fast it can be. All of this got me thinking. I will set up a spreadsheet showing riders and their time(honor system) for the entire 13 miles of Itusi.

-Start time at Kiosk and stop time back at the Kiosk.
-email me your times to wes@firstflightbikes.com every/any time you ride at the trail whether it be a fun ride or speed ride.
I think this would be a fun way to know where you stand up with others and also to show how much you have improved over the year.

There is no charge but I will give the fastest time from now to the end of July a free shirt from FFB or Mountain Goat Cycles.

I will post the times on here

Maybe we can set something like the 3rd Friday of each month for a group TT or something along those lines.

We are also riding out at LANO every Thursday @ 6:15ish if anyone is looking for a casual paced ride with lots of trash talk

No comments: