Sunday, January 11, 2009

A little different ride

Jeff had told me yesterday that he was going to be at LANO today at 1:30 but last night my head decided that it needed to stop itself up a good bit. I called Jeff to let him know that I would not be able to come ride but after talking to him I still wanted to ride but knew that if I went to LANO I would regret it. Talking to Savannah I asked if she would want to do a greenway ride with Pony and she thought it was a good idea. We usually ride the greenway out at the soccer complex but today we parked at the Museum and headed out toward the water station to do a couple of laps of the one mile loop.

I keep the SyCip at home so it saw duty today
Photobucket

one of the sites on the ride
Photobucket

Savannah liked this section better than the soccer complex
Photobucket

Finishing up with Pony(and obeying leash rules)
Photobucket

Pony had a great time as well
Photobucket

not quite as thrilling as hitting the trails but any day on a bike is a good day in my mind!

No comments: