Monday, February 2, 2009

Bike work and a beautiful day at the greenway

Big repair in the shop to get a new Fox TALAS, rder, chainrings, chain and cassette so after I cut the steerer on the fork I though about taking a few pictures.

Here is the cut Steerer which you can see is missing the star fangled nut
Photobucket

Star Nut setting tool and the star nut
Photobucket

Setting tool on the steerer but no pics of me with the hammer setting it
Photobucket

Finished Fox Talas with star nut ready to go on its new owner(Fox Forks are the best)
Photobucket

Today Savannah, Pony and I were gonna hit the greenway and were also joined by Matt and Ellen and even Darrell showed up after another race at the short track series. I am really enjoying the nice casual greenway ride on Sunday afternoons. I am going to head down to the short track race so no ride next Sunday but if you would like to come join the ride let me know and I will get you the needed info.


Savannah, Darrell, Matt, Ellen and of course Pony in the front
Photobucket

No comments: