Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A sad attempt at taking pictures on the Saturday morning road ride

I have hoped to take some pictures on the road rides and these are all I got. I will try better next time...promise
Finishing the climb on Arey Rd to Wallace Springs
Photobucket
Heading right on Wallace Springs
Photobucket
Sean is loving the Saturday morning ride
Photobucket
We did a very similar route to the one a couple weeks ago so I am not posting a mapmyride map. I am one that does not like to do the exact same route so this one was not exactly the same but I really like the route and a good portion of the riders had not done the route the other time. We will still be riding this Saturday even though the Statesville Tri will be going on and most likely heading out to the western part of the county to stay away from the aero people. Come take a spin with us.

No comments: