Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Holy Crap

So last night while riding out at the Signal Hill trails in Statesville I was leading the group up a hill and just as I threw the front wheel over the top I noticed something out of the corner of my eye, looked over with my helmet light and low and behold I had a skunk cocked locked and ready to stink me up. I screamed like a girl and hurried past in record time. No one was sprayed which is a good thing but it gave us something laugh about on the greenway ride back to the shop for beers. Things at the shop are getting ready to change. We are changing the look and layout of the shop so swing by and check it out, some really cool ideas have come about and I cannot wait to see it all finished up. I will post some pictures as project progress.

No comments: