Friday, January 23, 2009

Riding the greenway again

Since Pony and I were off today, Savannah got off work at 11:30 AND the weather was in the high 50's I loaded the gang up for the greenway to do some lappage.

I really enjoy the greenway as a casual ride with Pony and Savannah and the weather couldn't have been better. Not really much else to say about it but I did take quite few pictures.

Savannah made sure to stretch before riding
Photobucket

Savannah in a jersey that is too big for me and Pony
Photobucket

Cool tree
Photobucket

Pony on out there
Photobucket

Me and Sav
Photobucket

Me and Pony
Photobucket

Cool barn view
Photobucket

I rode my Route 29SS
Photobucket

Savannah only has one bike so she rode it.
Photobucket

The Route 29SS has some new gearing front and rear
Photobucket
Photobucket

and a pretty new crankPhotobucket

I did get to try out my brand new shoes as well. These are the new Bontrager Race Lite shoes and the first impression around the greenway was very good
Photobucket

No comments: