Thursday, February 5, 2009

its so cold

Sean, Darrell and I all had today off so we headed out to Signal Hill to put in some more hours. We had originally wanted to do some ground work in a few of our new sections but upon getting to the trail the ground was so frozen we decided that we would cut corridor in new trail and cut out some fallen trees. After 8 hours of work we called it a day and headed to the shop an had some lunch. Then Jeff, Darrell and Sean all headed out with loads of Goat frame and parts for some paint action...hopefully we will have pictures in a few weeks.

Other than that, Savannah and I are going to head down to Charlotte for the short track race with Darrell on Sunday and I am trying to decide if I want to race or not. I am not a racer at heart but might just have to do it for fun.

1 comment:

中島美嘉mika said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.