Friday, April 3, 2009

enjoying the beautiful day

Since I was off today I decided that i should go for an excursion around the casa on the road bike with its 29 x 1.8's. Boy was it windy out there but since I really was just out to enjoy being on a bike and see the wonderful green pastures. I will jsut let the pictures do the talking.

Everything is sooo green out
Photobucket

My tracks in the gravel
Photobucket

The clouds were amazing
Photobucket

One lane bridges are cool
Photobucket


and watch out for tractors...the cow crossing sign picture didnt come out well
Photobucket

I love this shot
Photobucket

It was a hilly route, especially for just 13 miles
Photobucket

cool rock fence around a grave yard
Photobucket

paint on the road from our CCC rides
Photobucket

my ride
Photobucket

more gravel roads
Photobucket

I stopped at an old barn to take a few pics of my X0-1
Photobucket

the hill back to the house
Photobucket

No comments: